Thursday, June 10, 2021

The Yellow Brick Road

I’m going to be posting ruff drafts of material I have written. What you see below is a finalized version of a joke that normally kills when I do it at open mics. this is the first post in this blog in a really long time, check out my other stuff on this blog since i plan to incorporate some of it, into my comedy act. So I can make a right turn, Nascar fans on the otherhand are afraid too because they think they will be transported to the yellow brick road and have to deal with the Cowardly Lion. I mean if your favorite term is “Let’s go racing.” And everytime you say it, one of your companions jumps in the bushes and says “If I only had courage.” You wouldn’t make a right turn either. You would go get a gun and put him out of his misery. Then, when your kids ask you. “Daddy, (or mommy) what’s a coward.” You just point to the lion skin on the wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment