Wednesday, February 19, 2014

bad teacher

this post is based on a real life incident in Iraq, i'm not posting the whole thing, enjoy.


You know, you’re a bad teacher.  When you blow up the suicide bomber class you’re teaching.  I guess oops doesn’t qualify.  I guess it is too late to say death to America.  I guess April fools came early.

The good news, he got blackjack since he killed 21 of his students – ace in the hole.  I wonder who will collect his winnings.  He should sue… the prick who told him 21 was his lucky number.  I guess he won’t be playing the lottery anymore.

I think he took the bomb demonstration a little too far.  Hell, he didn’t die in the video game version.  In fact, he got the highest score, take that bin laden.  Look at him; he had to live in a compound because he was red riding hood’s bitch.  That Arab Saruman.

No comments:

Post a Comment